What We Offer
The professionals at Unity Medical want to offer every customer the very best products and service. Our staff of 14 includes a Pedorthist and two licensed respiratory therapists with over 30 years each of experience in oxygen, CPAP, BiPAP, nebulizer, and suction machine equipment. We offer the best choices of any oxygen provider in the area. Besides high quality oxygen concentrators for in-home use, our patients can choose traditional portable oxygen tanks, Helios liquid oxygen portables, as well as portable oxygen concentrators (POC's) from name brands such as Evergo, Eclipse, Freestyle, and Inogen G2.
Unity is recognized as the leader in travel oxygen for airplane, car, and cruise ship travel. Unity is a member of Freedom Link, a network of 3,500 locations across the nation, providing peace of mind for patients traveling with oxygen equipment. Our prices are competitive with internet providers in the sale or rental of portable oxygen concentrators. Unity Medical is the "Oxygen Superstore"!
Unity Medical supplies diabetic testing supplies and therapeutic shoes for Medicare diabetics. Unity Medical has the best selection and the best prices on lift chairs and power scooters from Pride and Golden Technologies.
We have a large selection of bathroom safety products, wound care supplies, aids to daily living, walkers, canes, and crutches, power wheelchairs, companion chairs, rollators and three-wheel walkers, manual wheelchairs and cushions, hospital beds and support surfaces, commodes, compression hosiery for men and women, tens units and moist heating pads, vacuum erection devices, orthopedic supplies, and scooter and wheelchair lift installation.
- Voted "Best of Charlotte" First Place 2009 & 2010 for medical equipment and supplies
- Unity Medical is a 10 year Member of the Executive Network of Charlotte County
- Unity Medical is a proud member of Business Network International
- We have Pride and Golden Technologies Certified Technicians on staff
- Unity Medical is a Harmar Lift Certified Dealer
- Our company meets all of the Medicare Supplier Standards
- Unity Medical is accredited by: ACHC
- We are a member of the local association of healthcare providers
- We are a member of the VGM Group national network of homecare providers
If you have questions, you can contact us by email or call us at (941) 235-1840 or toll free at 877-289-2515.