Unity Medical offers every customer great service every time. We are continually improving the ways we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Whether it's your first piece of home medical equipment, regular refills of your home oxygen, or routine repairs of you manual or power wheelchair, you can depend on Unity Medical in Port Charlotte.
Our services include:
- Oxygen delivery to Charlotte, DeSoto, Lee, and Sarasota counties
- 24 hour emergency service
- Evaluation of client's home for wheelchair accessibility
- Wheelchair transport feasibility
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Pick-up and delivery of most products
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Reworking of denied claims
- Compliance reports for doctors, insurance companies and users
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Cleaning of equipment
- Loaner products while client's product is in for service
- In-store lift chair try-outs
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- Providing additional E tanks at no charge
- Providing oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of O2
- We accept Medicare assignment
- Scooter and power wheelchair test drives
- Much more, just ask!
If you have questions, you can contact us by email or call us at (941) 235-1840 or toll free at 877-289-2515.